If you would like to buy someone a ticket, or several tickets, to a future supper club as a gift, but don’t know which date they’ll want, you can buy a gift voucher.
Vouchers are £50 each and are for the monthly G&G supper clubs in 2020 at The Chipping Norton Tea Set. Dates and info here.
HOW IT WORKS
- Using the Paypal button below, select whether you would like the voucher posted (it’s a postcard in a gifting envelope with a ribbon) or sent via email as a PDF (if you’re short of time). This won’t affect the price.
- Click on the Paypal Buy Now button (you can pay with credit/debit card, no PayPal account necessary)
- Complete the checkout form adding as many seats as you’d like (you need to add your postal address even if you’ve asked for a PDF)
- Once your order is complete you will receive a receipt from Paypal. I will then send you a voucher with a unique code that is redeemable when booking on Eventbrite. I’ll also send instructions on how to use the code.
But if it’s all too baffling, just email me.
BUY A VOUCHER
The boring T&C bits:
- The voucher is valid for any 2020 supper club by G&G at The Tea Set Cafe.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Supper clubs do sell out so advice your recipient to book promptly.
- Vouchers are redeemable through Eventbrite (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if Eventbrite is too technical)
- The code will work as many times as you have bought tickets. So if you buy 4 tickets the recipient can choose 4 tickets to one supper club or 2 tickets to 2 supper club dates, or 4 tickets to 4 supper club dates etc.
- The code will stop working once your recipient has used up all their spaces or on 31st December 2020.
- Please allow 24 hours for email delivery of PDF vouchers (but it’s usually quicker than that)
- Postal vouchers are packed and sent within 24 hours of receiving an order and are posted First Class Royal Mail.